- Day to day facilities management.
- General office administration.
- Ability to understand and keep up to date personnel records for all employees.
- Assist HR Operations with recruitment, as and when required.
- Administer pension and healthcare applications.
- Prepare for new starters and leavers, including IT set up and removal requests.
- Book couriers.
- Request (and ensure return of) references for all new starters.
- Inform manager of employee’s end of probation and send out relevant letter.
- Administer the HR system and become proficient in all aspects of it, including reporting.
- Help prepare graduate recruitment days.
- Help to arrange internal induction/training days.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Head of HR and HR Operations.
- Document processes and procedures for the Company Handbook.
- Deal with ad-hoc HR administration and reporting.
- Once probation is completed, you will have the opportunity to study for a CIPD or similar qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organised and able to prioritise workload.
- A sense of pride in one’s work and workplace.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Ability to take care and consideration in all matters. To apply caution and judgment at all times.
- Good organisation skills: able to plan and prioritise work efficiently.
- Problem solving.
- Numeracy skills.
- Competent in using the internet/Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter.
- Adhere to stated Company and Group policy and follow established procedures as outlined in the company handbook at all times.
- To follow well defined processes when working with customers, vendors, funders and third party introducers.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want more information about the role please contact Juana Leacockemail@example.com.